How to Activate the Law of Attraction Using this Simple Technique
Gratitude is the Key to Attracting What You Want
By now, most people have heard of the Law of Attraction. If you haven't, it is essentially the ability to attract into our lives whatever we are focusing on. There are many important aspects to successfully attracting what you want but one of the key components that so many leave out is GRATITUDE!
Gratitude is the key to attracting what you want. Scientific studies have proven that practicing gratitude daily transforms people’s lives. Visualizing is also important, but if we don’t include gratitude as part of what we desire then our visualization can be thwarted. When we live our lives in a state of gratitude, we live closer to the source of wealth, prosperity, health, and joy.
Think of Gratitude as a powerful Law of Attraction exercise. It raises your vibration and brings you into harmony with the energy of the Universe. It can truly transform all areas of your life! No matter how bad life may be, there is always something to be grateful for. As soon as you find it, your life will improve.
Gratitude is the one thing that can keep your mind fixed on abundance instead of what you lack. When we constantly look for things to be grateful for, the more good things will show themselves.
The more consistently we focus on gratitude when good things come to us, the more good things we will receive and the more quickly they will show up. The reason simply is that the mental attitude of gratitude draws the mind closer to the source from which the blessings flow.
On the other hand, when we complain and find things that are negative to focus on, we will attract more of the negative into our world. It truly is a mind thing and we have the power to choose which way we want to receive things.
Gratitude in itself is actually a law and natural principle that says actions and reactions are always equal and in opposite directions. That being said, if you want to live life with ease and abundance then you need to practice and focus on gratitude. If you practice and focus on the negative, or what you lack, you will find your life to be a struggle.
No matter how your life looks, you always have the power to make it better!
News flash! You are connected to the creative energy of the Universe. No matter how your life looks, you always have the power to make it better. This knowledge alone should inspire you to be grateful and to appreciate everything around you and everything that is coming to you.
If you truly want your life to change, to speed up the Law of Attraction, or if you want to manifest faster, then Gratitude is what will lead you there. It is a powerful energy that can produce immediate results.
Being grateful now for the things you want to manifest confirms to the Universe that it is already yours and that you are open to receiving it. It's telling yourself and the Universe that you already have what you are desiring and you are so grateful. It stimulates the Law of Attraction which will enable you to manifest quickly.
Right now, take a moment to be grateful for what you've already attracted and let your heart overflow with gratitude.
If you made it this far, you should feel inspired and ready to manifest your desires through Gratitude! But, how can you practice gratitude in your life and attract more abundance and manifest quicker?
Here are 6 tips to practice gratitude throughout your day to help you manifest what you want with ease.
- When you wake up in the morning, make it a practice that as soon as you open your eyes, smile and give thanks for another day. Thank your body for the health it provides you. Anticipate good things coming your way.
- Journal each morning. Find 3 new things each day to be grateful for and write them down. Give thanks for them and allow yourself to feel how blessed you are.
- Practice the impression of increase daily. This is the thought that every person you encounter should be left feeling like you increased their life in some way. Find ways to leave people with this feeling of increase by doing random acts of kindness, smile at people, find nice things to say to people, give hugs to those you love, and tell them that you love them. Pay your gratitude forward by showing those you encounter you appreciate their presence in your life.
- Make it a daily practice to say thank you throughout your day for all of the things in your experience. Even those things that are seemingly negative, try to find some way to see the good in it.
- Be kind to yourself too! Talk sweet to yourself and to others. Say nice things, loving things and tell yourself how grateful you are for your life and for who you have become.
- End each day by reflecting on what a beautiful day you had and give thanks once again.
Try practicing these Gratitude exercises and you'll see quicker results to your manifestations!
To learn more about manifesting with ease check out this post:
FREE resources to help you manifest with EASE
Let's Connect! Subscribe to my email tribe and receive weekly manifesting and mindset tips, tools, and free resources along with occasional ways to work more closely with me.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.