How to Manifest Anything You Want Using Scripting
Do you want to know a secret?🤫
This secret is one that can help you manifest the things that you want in your life. It’s a practice I have used in my life to manifest the things I want, the experiences I want, and the success that I have had and that Lisa and I also use with our beautiful, diva coaching clients to help them manifest too.
It’s called “THE ART OF SCRIPTING”.
Scripting is a magical tool that when used correctly, can really transform your life. It’s basically scripting out what it is you would like to have and experience in your life as if it has already happened.
It is also psychology and neuroscience-based for those of you that are iffy about the woo!
I discovered this magical tool without even knowing the true power behind it until things in my journal began appearing in my reality, which includes 2 beautiful beach houses and an amazing 6 figure coaching business!
When I first began to see crazy cool things happening, things I had basically dreamed about in my journal, I began to understand the true process behind manifesting. It’s not just affirmations and writing yourself checks that manifest what you want, there’s more to it for sure, but there is an art to it.
The art of scripting is one tool I use in my life to create the reality that I want instead of what I don’t want, and I’m going to share with you how the 5 easy steps can help you manifest what you want too.
Before I give you the steps, I want to mention that wherever your focused attention is, that’s where your energy flows. When you write things down your focus is on getting your thoughts and ideas down on paper in a way that conveys something to your reader, which in this case is your unconscious mind. You are FOCUSED on your writing and this is key…focus.
Wherever your attention goes is where your manifestations come from, and writing allows you the opportunity to FOCUS on what you are putting down on the paper, which in this case is what it is you desire. There’s an energy behind this that’s attracting and gathering up like energies to be attracted to your focus.
While you write you are in the imagining zone...imaging in zone
The imagining zone produces symbols and pictures to be interpreted by the unconscious mind, which is the part of you that makes things happen. You are basically directing the doer part of you to grant you your desires. SUPER powerful, right?
You see, your unconscious mind doesn’t know the difference between what is real or not, so everything you experience through the practice of scripting will be believed as real and will be acted upon by that mysterious part of you.
It’s extremely important that you’re in a good state of mind when you do this. How you FEEL plays one of the biggest roles in ALL of your manifestations.
Felling abundant, at ease, playful, loved, happy, excited or any other high vibrational state of being is what you are looking for. Those states are an indication that you are in alignment, and when you are in alignment and can remain there as much as possible you are in the perfect position to manifest what you desire!
I suggest using a really nice journal like a leather-bound one, and your favorite pen so that you really feel delicious when you’re doing this. Sit in a comfortable, quiet place, phone off, and no distractions.
It’s important to FEEL GOOD as much as possible when wanting to manifest the good into your life.
5 steps to manifesting through the art of SCRIPTING:
1. Begin with gratitude. I recommend finding at least three things that you are grateful for in your current situation and write those out. Then begin your scripting like this…
“I am so happy and grateful now for _____________(whatever it is you are forcing your attention on manifesting). Stay in the space of gratitude while doing this.
2. Begin writing and scripting your desired manifestation as if it was a scene in a movie or in a book. You creating a mini-story here. Be sure that you are using the present tense as you script out what it is you desire.
3. Make it real! Be as clear as you can be, engaging all of your senses when creating this. You want it to be as if you are actually experiencing it, acting “as if” it were happening now. Allow yourself to feel the emotions of what it feels like, what you can hear, what you can smell, taste, and see. The more you engage the senses here the better! Make it vivid and real. Dream and have fun with this!
4. Focus on what you want. Be sure you’re not focusing on what you don’t want, such as, “I don’t have enough money, so I want more”. This is the energy of not having, which is what you will attract. Instead, take the perspective of “I am happy and grateful now for the abundance that reigns in my life, and this $25,000 month is providing me with being able to___________(create the experience), in the present tense as if it’s happening now.
5. Release it to the Universe. The last step is to give thanks and then let it go and forget about it until you return to your journal the next time to create your story again.
Do this activity daily, make it part of your routine.
***For quicker results, read back your story to yourself several times each day.
***THIS is powerful! You can even record yourself reading your scripts out, adding emotion and feeling to the reading, creating a story.
IMPORTANT! Be sure not to look at your current circumstances, which is not where your manifestation sits. But instead, ACT AS IF it has already happened. Live the feeling of abundance and trust that it is coming to you. It truly is magical.
You are the creator of your life.
You are a powerful goddess.
You are destined to live out your purpose…on your terms.
DOWNLOAD your FREE GUIDE to Manifesting With Ease Using the Art of Scripting HERE: → https://www.tashblum.com/artofscripting
FREE resources to help you manifest with EASE
Let's Connect! Subscribe to my email tribe and receive weekly manifesting and mindset tips, tools, and free resources along with occasional ways to work more closely with me.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.